Partnering with the Best
Our primary focus is to provide you with unprecedented personal attention and support – acting as a true partner in meeting your solar energy needs. Clean Solar offers quality assurance, installing a solar power system that will create financial benefits for you and sustainable benefits for the environment now and into the future. We show our commitment to you by focusing on personal communication. We will provide you with professional, courteous, and timely service. All phone calls and emails will be returned within 24 hours. Guaranteed!
Our commitment goes beyond personal communication; we also demonstrate excellence in service by providing transaction support, and following strict quality assurance guidelines.
The personnel of our Project Management Team is the best in the industry! We are always prepared to answer any questions that you might have throughout the project and make a point to educate you on every step of the process.
We attend all necessary inspections so you don’t have to be present.
Clean Solar facilitates all rebate applications, paperwork, and collection. Federal Tax Credit information is provided.
Upon completion of installation the Clean Solar Quality Assurance Team will perform a 10 point quality assurance checklist. We schedule a final walk-through with you to physically check all of our work and ensure your 100% satisfaction with the final results.
10 point Quality Assurance Checklist
- Racking system installed properly
- Flashing on roof sealed completely
- Electrical lines run cleanly and without obstruction
- Panels installed in the proper location and aesthetically pleasing
- No damage caused by installation
- Inverter functioning and in proper location
- Monitoring system in place and accessible to client
- Disconnects in place and working properly
- Owner’s manual and warranty distributed to client
- System functioning seamlessly and meter turning backwards
In addition to our off-site solar power system monitoring, we offer a 25 year full service program that includes sending a tax reminder (to ensure you received your federal tax credit), schedule reminder, on-site system check, system maintenance, and trouble shooting.