Partnering with the Best
Our primary focus is to provide you with unprecedented personal attention and support – acting as a true partner in meeting your solar energy and storage needs. Clean Solar offers quality assurance, installing a solar power and storage system that will create financial benefits for you, and sustainable benefits for the environment now and into the future. We show our commitment to you by focusing on personal communication. We will provide you with professional, courteous, and timely service.
The personnel of our Project Management Team is the best in the industry! We are always prepared to answer any questions that you might have throughout the project and make a point to educate you on every step of the process. We attend all of the necessary inspections, so you don’t have to be present. Clean Solar facilitates all rebate applications, paperwork, and collection. We also provide Federal Tax Credit information.
Upon completion of the installation, the Clean Solar Quality Assurance Team will perform a 10-point quality assurance checklist. We schedule a final walk-through with you to review all of our work and ensure your 100% satisfaction with the final results.
10 point Quality Assurance Checklist
- Racking system installed properly
- Flashing on roof sealed completely
- Electrical lines run cleanly and without obstruction
- Panels installed in the proper location and aesthetically pleasing
- No damage caused by the installation
- Inverter functioning and in the proper location
- The monitoring system in place and accessible to the client
- Disconnects in place and working properly
- Owner’s manual and warranty distributed to client
- System functioning seamlessly and meter turning backward
In addition to our off-site solar power system monitoring, we offer a 25-year full-service program to help you schedule reminders to check your monitoring. Our Customer Support department can help you with maintenance and troubleshooting services too.